- Co-developed and patented by Meat Epoch Inc. and professor Dr.Murakami at Meiji University in 2016.
- A clothe adhered cultivated bacterium called “Helicostylum” to make an aging meat easier, faster and safer.
- The Helicostylum is in existence in the air and known to be a harmless to humans and animals.
- No special skills or facilities are required to make an aging meat with the “Aging Sheet.”
- Able to reduce the risk of putrefaction and improve yielding percentage of the aging meat.
Fermented Aging Fish
- Izuriki LLC used Aging Sheet to fish and succeed in making a sashimi grade fermented aging fish.
- Applied Aging Sheet to a raw bluefin tuna and keep it in a cold storage for three weeks.
- After three weeks, the fish is aged yet freshness is preserved.